Adveryday recognizes that privacy is important to everyone, and Adveryday respects your privacy. This privacy statement applies to all the services provided by Adveryday, and it informs you about our privacy practices.
Information/data you provide and how Adveryday use it
- Information/data you provide and how Adveryday use it
- Information/data sharing
- Information/data security
- Access to and accuracy of your information/data
There are a few types of information that Adveryday will or needs to collect from you:
- Registration information. Adveryday only needs a few pieces of information for your Adveryday registration. They are your name, password, and email. These information will be securely kept in our database for Adveryday login verification purpose and service enchancement.
- Your private data in Adveryday. These are your personal data that you save or upload to Adveryday. Adveryday needs to access to these data and present to you when you are using the Adveryday Services. Adveryday will not change your data in any way, except through the Adveryday function requests from you.
- Your public data in Adveryday. These are your published data (mostly your published advertisements) that you create or upload to Adveryday. Adveryday needs to access to these data and present to public when necessary. Adveryday will not change your data in any way, except through the Adveryday function requests from you.
- Cookies. The cookie is a piece of small information that Adveryday stores on your computer. Adveryday will use the cookie to save your login info or preference in encrypted form. This is to improve the quality of Adveryday Services.
Adveryday will not expose, share, or pass any of your information to third party without your consent, except on the following circumstances:
- You had choosen to publish your advertisements content, which includes contact info, address, etc; and other users will also be able to share your advertisements with their friends.
- You had choosen to let users email you through your published advertisements.
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- To help Adveryday detect or prevent address fraud, security or technical issues.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Adveryday, its employees, its users, or the public.
Adveryday understands that your need privacy and security for your data. To keep your data away from unathourized access, Adveryday takes appropriate security measures to protect your data. These include constantly review on our data collection, storage and processing methods, and security measures.
Important data like passwords are encrypted in our database or in the web transactions.Access to and accuracy of your information/data
Please note that this privacy statement may change from time to time. Most of the time, the changes are minor. Every changes of this statement will have the revision date updated at the end of this statement. As for major changes, you will be notified through email.
[ Rev: 14 Jan 2010 ]