Dear Parents, Looking for holiday workshops to enrol your child? Feel free to contact us to enquiry about coding holiday workshops
Baby & Kids
Coding Holiday Workshops children
Looking for holiday workshops to enrol your child?
1) Game-Making with Scratch (21 Nov - 23 Nov Or 28 Nov - 30 Nov) 2pm -5pm
2) Scratch Programming with Potato Pirates (19 Nov - 23 Nov Or 26 Nov - 30 Nov) 9.30 am -12.30pm
3) Microbit + Scratch Programming (3 Dec - 7 Dec) 9.30 am - 12.30pm
4) Scratch + Mbot (3 Dec - 7 Dec) 2pm - 5pm
- Our holiday workshops are for sale now!. Unsure of what holiday camp is most suitable? Contact us now to find out more!
- June Holiday Camp Chat with us now to find out more! Feel free to contact us at email@example.com Website: https://www.coderspassionsg.com/
- The Art Seed conducts Children's Art programmes and Holiday Art workshops in Krtc centres across Singapore. Facebook: The Art Seed (Singapore) Twitter: @theartseed
- Reignite your child's curiosity for science! Hands-on science workshops for children!
- March Holiday Camp Specially designed for age Group from 5 to 14 yrs old
- odersPassion will be conducting Scratch Programming workshop during the school holiday! Price: $180 for 9 hours workshop
- Holiday Camp for P1-P6 students! kidscamp.jccc.org.sg
- Access to unlimited workshops! Unlimited access at just one price! Check out www.uwsworkshop.com to find out more!
- Science and Maths HOTS Workshops. Register NOW! Visit www.rafflesedu.sg or call (65)6348 8531.
- MARCH HOLIDAY Program for Primary 1 & 2 Full day program Available
- Dear Sir / Mdm, We are a local employment agency to assist companies in finding foreign workers. Please feel free to call David @ 8142-8858 for enquiry, thank you.
- Best Holiday Spend in Cebu White Sands Resort for 2N 3D only Php7000 Call 6583438779 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time to bond with your child!The Psychologie Playhouse6466 4667
- I am Maths specialist, offering 1-to-1 and small group Home Tuition from Nur-Pri Levels. I have testimonials from parents to show how I have helped their children excel in their study. Are you worried about your child's result too? Please contact Mrs Annie Choo at 91159731.
- ACE YOUR COMING SA2 WITH OUR COMMITED, EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED TEACHERS. OUR SYSTEMATIC APPROACH ENSURES EACH CHILD BENEFITS AND LEVERAGES ON THE SESSION!!! The Learning Verve Knowledge Hub Pri - Sec tuition @ Bedok North, Yishun, Chai Chee & Tampines. thelearningverve.blogspot.com thelearningverve.weebly.com 9379 4744 ACE YOUR EXAMS AND SEE IMPROVEMENTS!!! Ours students have benefited from our classes. So why wait. 9 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US 1. Our commited and caring tutors are diploma - degree holders. We have Ex NIE teachers and Full Time Tutors with proven track records. With classroom teaching experience in government schools, education centres, language schools, community clubs and one to one classes. We hope to impart exam learning and solving technique to our students.We are more than just tutors. We mentor our students. We understand each child is unique and learn at different pace and with different style. 2. Reasonable fees. We understand that parents want to maximize their investment on their children's education. Hence, our fees are competitive yet reasonable. 3. A small class size and teacher : student ratio allows tutor to devote more attention and time to each student and group ensuring optimum performance. 4. Regular update to parents via tutor and parents meeting session and sms broadcast. We believe in a clear line of communication with parents. Our customers are the most important people. 5. There will be tuition tests in Feb, Apr, Aug and Oct. This allows us to effectively evaluate student’s strengths / weaknesses and to work on them.This also allows students to put into practice what has been taught and "warm up" for coming exams. A feedback report will be issued.We also conduct FREE MOTIVATIONAL WORKSHOPS FOR ALL OUR STUDENTS TO BUILD THEIR SELF ESTEEM AND SET GOALS. 6. We have 4 systematic and successsful approaches termed the:-" clockwork apporoach""carrot apporach""story telling approach " Goal setting approach" which have benefited our students. Fast and easy technique to tackle exam questions are taught. All while adhering to MOE syllabus. 7. We provide challenging in - house worksheet materials prepared by our experienced tutors which mirrors exam based queestions to supplement our use of popular assessment books. 8. Our parents and students have given us favourable testimonials and the "thumbs up". Our student's 2013 and 2014 results and achievements have been very encouraging and a success. They also pick up other intangible skills during our lessons such as being responsible and being discipline. 9. We believe in ' SCR"- sincerity, commitment and being responsible.